What's new

Respiratory Infection : Day 9

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
I hear ya bro. I've been sick for two weeks with an awful cough and being really congested, and to top it all off I woke up this morning with a fever.

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Hope you get better soon.... When I'm sick for an extended period I usually fill the void by buying more sticks... Can get expensive!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Feel for you man....whenever I get hit with the creeping crud, the only way that I can get rid of it is to get a script for prednisone.

I'll be praying for you Bro.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had something similar for about a month. Went thru prednisone for 2 weeks then the doc finally said this may be a strange half breed; half virus half infection. Put me on antibiotic for 2 more weeks and that finally knocked it out. Down time is awful. Good time to catalog your smokes and plan a celebration for when the ugly bugger is gone. Rest well.

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hope you are feeling better Bro,

I use tea tree oil for whole lot of stuff (this has antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiseptic qualities). try the tea tree, eucalyptus and/or peppermint oil via steam inhalation method. Add 5 drops each to a bowl of boiling water, cover the head with a towel and breath in vapors for several minutes.

:smokingme

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Yessir on day 5 myself, worse part about it is my 6 year old is feeling better and my wife is worse, I had to plead with the boy to be gentle tonight