What's new

Response from Corona Cigar on Tobacco Ban

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
A great video response from Jeff Borysiewicz of Corona Cigar Co. to the tobacco ban in Orange County, FL.

I noticed he said he tried several times to get a meeting but was denied - looks like they are making it clear they don't want to hear the other side of the story.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvzsWI52V_Y"]YouTube- Jeff Borysiewicz responds to Mayor Richard Crotty's tobacco ban.[/ame]

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Great video, points, and discussion. I didn't even hear about this ban that OC has, but that just seems absolutely absurd.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
If I lived there I would organize a herf right in front of city hall. Our founding fathers have to be turning over in their graves.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
If the far left stays in power much longer, buying cigars won't even be legal anymore unless you move to Cuba.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Wow, that is just crazy.

Any idea the outcome of the meeting?

Best regards, tony
I haven't heard anything on the outcome. Unfortunately it sounded like most of what he tried to do before the ban went into effect fell on deaf ears. Seems a lot of city / county officials just don't care what you have to say once they've made up their minds.

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
great argument but BigBrother doesn't listen to reason. Didn't know that the OC economy was so good that they could destroy tobacco sales, and also hurt tourism industry. Hopefully this will be overturned.