What's new

Restocking the Humi

Rating - 100%
5   0   0

Made a couple of purchases from seriouscigars.com and tampa humidor, will let them sit in the humi for winter and get happy.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I'll take a couple of the serie V's very yummy cigar. Not a big fan of the san cristobals but looks good... I doubt those will be lasting through the winter bro but good luck with that:stretchgr

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'll take a couple of the serie V's very yummy cigar. Not a big fan of the san cristobals but looks good... I doubt those will be lasting through the winter bro but good luck with that:stretchgr
You may be right, it is my intent for them to last through the winter.

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Damn nice haul man. I am going to pick up a Seriv V as soon as my B&M gets them in stock. I kinda wanna try before taking the plunge.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Nice haul! I might order some myself. I love that Tampa Humidor has free shipping on single cigars so if they have something you can't find at your B&M you can pick it up there and basically at MSRP

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Nice haul! I might order some myself. I love that Tampa Humidor has free shipping on single cigars so if they have something you can't find at your B&M you can pick it up there and basically at MSRP
Yeah, shipping always makes it worth it for me to get my singles at the B&M, it may be a little more expensive, but I don't have to wait. But free shipping and no CA cigar tax is worth the wait. Prices are about 40% off of what i would pay at the B&M on most of their stuff. I'll be designing a custom sampler next as soon as I'm out of the woods on X-Mas. Until then I have to survive on the cigars I have. Good thing I went nuts (for me) stocking up the last couple of months. I