What's new

Retail 'Rant' & Contest/Giveaway (Crowned Heads)

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The Cigar Shop in Biloxi MS is great but over an hour away. I have to drive past a lot of B&M's with uneducated staff and lousy humidors to get to it. I normally read numerous on-line reviews or take the recommendations of fellow BOTLs before I try a new cigar.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Monte's in Albuquerque New Mexico is a classic cigar and tobacco b&m. Huge walk in humidor that is always well stocked and getting new releases in. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly, and they carry Crowned Heads!
Thank You for the contest Jon.
M

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
My favorite brick and mortar is the tobacco leaf in Jessup MD. No pressure to buy any particular brand, lots a selection of reggies and HTF, and a nice lounge.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure he meant for you to comment on YouTube in order to be a part of the contest.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Maybe but he did say "comment below"! Guess I should copy it over to YouTube just in case

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Great video Jon!!!

And nice to see the BOTL OE ‘15 sticker represented on the archive humidor cabinet in the video!

I left a comment on the youtube channel too. Thank you for the contest!!

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
My favorite is a shop in Kalamazoo Michigan called Smokes on Burdick. The owner is just the nicest dude around and the prices are great. Awesome video!