What's new

Retail 'Rant' & Contest/Giveaway (Crowned Heads)

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
If both of you Gentlemen are planing on being there, I might see if I can make it.
@qpzmide @Tennessee Dave
I was planning on heading up there at 5pm
Oh crap! Wish I could be there for this group's get together!
I hope it goes down. I'd like to "gift" him a "few" sticks in person!:rage::sneaky::smuggrin:
Uh... :bored: Actually, uh, now that I think about it, I might be busy that day...... :wideyed: :nailbiting: ;)
For the record, I would be more worried about what Dave would do to the both of you. Neither of you, nor I, can hold a candle to the flamethrower that he wields just for fun.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
For the record, I would be more worried about what Dave would do to the both of you. Neither of you, nor I, can hold a candle to the flamethrower that he wields just for fun.
heh heh, yeah, Dave scares me a little.. ;) But he seems like a great guy. I think I'd really enjoy having a glass and smoke with him.
Wonder what the deal with Burns is, byo?

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
heh heh, yeah, Dave scares me a little.. ;) But he seems like a great guy. I think I'd really enjoy having a glass and smoke with him.
Wonder what the deal with Burns is, byo?
They have some beer in the cigar area but it's attached the Chattanooga Billiards Club so whatever you need - drinks/food.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Thanks for the contest @johnhuber, looking forward to the many new crowned heads products!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk