a-7/10
d- 8/10
b- 6/10
fb-16/20
u-6/10
s-10/10
f-13/15

Total-80/100

Alright guys...if you havent already figured it out cigar number four is the Cohiba Maduro Secretos. This cigar had a beautiful rough dark chocolaty wrapper, nice triple cap, and great band presentation.It had a nice light grey ash that was not real sturdy, but I didnt really expect it to be with the shape of the vitola. The ash was a combination of stacked and flakey. The draw was a little tighter than I normally like, but it didnt take a whole lot of extra effort either which was nice. The burn was decently even throughout the smoke, but I did have to relight the edges a couple of times to keep it that way, and it went out on me a couple of times as well. The smoke was nice and thick and had a nice aroma per my girlfriend who was sitting outside with me when I smoked the cigar, but I didnt get to watch it dance as I usually do, as the wind was just strong enough to wisk thwe smoke away almost as soon as it left my mouth. The cigar was in my opinion a very classic medium bodied smoke. It started out with the nice classic earthy taste you find in so many great cuban cigars. As the cigar progressed there were definately some nice coffee bean notes intermixed with the earthy core that made the cigar very enjoyable to me. The were some hints of spice scattered throughout, but it wasnt overbearing or much of a defining aspect in the cigar either. I didnt find the cigar to be tremenously unique by any aspect, but I definately see some aging potential in this smoke as it has many of the aspects you see in some of the cuban classics. The cigar ended nicely and left me nice and relaxed as a good cigar should. All in all I'd say this is on par with most of the other habanos I have smoked that were release mid summer of 07. It isnt quite there yet, but in a few years these could be really tasty.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Man, I really had high hopes for the Maduros. I hope mine was just going through a bad period and that the next one I smoke will be much better.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Man, this blind review is a double edged sword. I am glad to have smoked that cigar, but bummed i don't have it any more as well. I do remember now the draw was a little tight, but a runthrough with a poker opened it up. I would smoke these again.

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
My apologies to all, today was my first cigar since my surgery and I'm still having problems seeing the comp screen. Missed this one, but I'll post my review once its burnt and I can see.......

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
My apologies to all, today was my first cigar since my surgery and I'm still having problems seeing the comp screen. Missed this one, but I'll post my review once its burnt and I can see.......
Can't fault a guy for that at all. Hope you recover quickly and are able to smoke soon.