What's new

Reviewer Position Open @ Stogie Addict

SaltyDog

Stogie Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to the rising volume and attention Stogie Addict is receiving, I would like to open another reviewer position on the site. Stogie Addict is a cigar site that offers much more than reviews. Between supporting the troops, the aggregate newsfeed, and stogie 101, we are striving to find new ways to stand out in the mix of cigar review sites. At the moment, we are just looking for someone with a love and appreciation for hand-rolled stogies that enjoys writing about them as much as we do.

Positions at Stogie Addict do not pay but it pays to be a part in the cigar community by helping B/SOTLs. I started this site to be a personal blog since my memory isn’t all that great. What better way to know what cigars I like than to write it down? I found myself reading lots of reviews while smoking and realized that others may find my notes beneficial. Let others read your notes and join the team at Stogie Addict.

If you can take decent photos, enjoy writing, and have a deep passion for cigars and the cigar industry, you can email me a sample review at chris@stogieaddict.com.

Take a look at StogieAddict.com and see what the site is all about and what type of reviews we are looking for.