What's new

Reviewers wanted...

Cigar_Jack

BoM May 05
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I've been super busy with getting my house ready to move and getting some medical tests done so my cigar comments and reviews have been a bit slow on my site. I'm looking for 2 or 3 people who wouldn't mind writing commentary and reviews about cigars, food, drink and things surrounding the cigar-smoker culture. Any takers?

Coppertop

Hi Ya Fellas
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Cigar_Jack said:
I've been super busy with getting my house ready to move and getting some medical tests done so my cigar comments and reviews have been a bit slow on my site. I'm looking for 2 or 3 people who wouldn't mind writing commentary and reviews about cigars, food, drink and things surrounding the cigar-smoker culture. Any takers?
I would say I'm interested.....but would like a little bit more info.

What are the cigar(s) that will be reviewed? Do you pick them or does the individual?

How often does a review need to be done? I travel and sometimes don't have access to the internet.

Cubans vs Domestics?

Thanks,

Mike

Cigar_Jack

BoM May 05
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Coppertop said:
I would say I'm interested.....but would like a little bit more info.

What are the cigar(s) that will be reviewed? Do you pick them or does the individual?

Whatever you are smoking you can review. Occasionaly I might send a "mystery" cigar to everyone so we can all comment on it.

How often does a review need to be done? I travel and sometimes don't have access to the internet.

Once or twice a month is fine.

Cubans vs Domestics?
Both

Thanks,

Mike
I'm not expecting expert reviews like Jazznut. Mainly what you thought you tasted and is the cigar worth the money. If you read some of my reviews here they are the same ones I post on my site.

Coppertop

Hi Ya Fellas
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey that sounds great. Sounds like fun. I will look at some of your reviews, I clicked the link and recognized the site. I didn't put 2 and 2 together. Can you PM me your email address that you want the reviews sent to. Thank you

Mike