What's new

Richie Incognito to the Buffalo Bills

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How do you guys feel about them signing him? Me being a Bills fan, I don't have a problem with it at all. Do I think he did some bad things in his past? Absolutely. But the contract is basically risk free.. If he messes up or does/says something stupid they can cut him before the season or during the season at 2+ million, which is nothing in the NFL. I honestly think he will be an excellent teammate, because this is his last shot. If he messes up he will be basically banned/shunned from football forever. Plus, the Bills guard situation last year might have been the worst in the NFL. So what's everybody else think? ps.. You heard it first.. the bills will make the playoffs next year.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Welcome to this side -- glad you made it brother!

Yeah, it's a low-risk signing. Dude is an established dirtbag and a dirty player, so if he screws up they can cut him loose with barely a dent in the cap.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@ZippoGeek , I ended up going to Alternative Brews before the Sabres game last week.. Pretty decent place, nothing fancy but it was a perfect place to grab a beer and a smoke inside. The bartender was really nice/talkative too. He was telling me how at the end of every month, they do a "cigar dinner" and they bring in a a roller, and you get 5 cigars, dinner and whiskey/scotch pairing for $30. Definitely looking forward to going back soon.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
@ZippoGeek , I ended up going to Alternative Brews before the Sabres game last week.. Pretty decent place, nothing fancy but it was a perfect place to grab a beer and a smoke inside. The bartender was really nice/talkative too. He was telling me how at the end of every month, they do a "cigar dinner" and they bring in a a roller, and you get 5 cigars, dinner and whiskey/scotch pairing for $30. Definitely looking forward to going back soon.
Glad to hear! Let me know when you go and I'll try to meet you up there. Haven't been there for a while.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I'm ok with incognito as he's a great lineman, but it's true that sometimes you can't fix stupid. He's been a problem child since his college days. I love alternative brews and am only about 10 minutes away. Good selection of beer and really nice staff.