What's new

RIP Aaron Boyd - A great BOTL

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I think a few of you on here know Aaron from Twitter or other forums, he went by BigABoyd.

I received a call this morning that he was in a motorcycle accident and lost his life, Aaron was only 29. He was taking a corner as he merged onto the interstate and lost control, he was ejected from the bike and struck by a truck. Even more tragic is that Aaron's wife is 5 months pregnant with their first child, they just found out recently they were going to have a boy.

Just a reminder to all of how fragile life is. I spoke to Aaron 2 days ago about him taking a trip to Knoxville and possibly Atlanta. He posted yesterday morning about going on an 80 mile poker run with a motorcycle club and what a great time he was having, he was on his way home from the ride when he wrecked.

He was a great BOTL. RIP Aaron.

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I never met the guy, but I did a trade with him and talked with him on another board. I smoked a Tatuaje Black Corona Gorda (from the jar) in honor of him.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I never met him but he and I would go back and forth on twitter some. I'm very sad to hear about his passing. I will certainly keep his family in my prayers.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RIP brother ... My thoughts and prayers go out to his family & friends.
I did not know him ... but I am a fellow rider, and I have too lost friends on 2 wheels.

jjon90

CRA Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Tragic news, thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends . RIP Aaron.:angel:

Last edited: