What's new

RIP Bassman

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I've been reading Steve's posts on the cigar forums for years. Some of them influenced my purchases. Just got to really know him about 6 months ago and swapped PM's as well as cigars. He was a very generous BOTL who always one upped me on the cigars I sent.

Besides cigars, Steve was a man who took care of his family and sacraficed to do so. He also enjoyed dining out, beer, playing the bass guitar, baseball, trains and travelling.

May your soul rest in peace:sadcry:

You will be missed

Last edited:

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Very sad news for sure... he will be very missed by many. He hasn't posted as much on BOTL over the last couple of years because he only smokes cubans and the discussion here is mainly NC's. But I assure you guys, he is one of the most well-known and respected BOTLs across many forums. He was one of the first guys to "take me under his wings" when I got into the CC world a few years back and I will definitely miss seeing him around. Prayers go out to his wife and family.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Couldn't echo truer words Ryan. A legend at helping brothers fuel their own cc passions. What a KIND soul he was.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Prayers going out tonight for Barbara and the rest of the Family.

RIP Steve...You will be missed by me and many others here.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
So sorry to hear of this. My prayers go out for his family and all his friends during this hard time. May god give them the peace that passes all understanding. RIP Steve.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
While I didn't know him personally it just stops and reminds all of us that life is short. Prayers are sent for his family and hopefully this reminds us to tell those who are important in our lives that we love them and give them a big hug...sometimes we just dont get a last chance to do that.

Rating - 98.4%
90   1   0
I didn't know him, but if people from across the globe can come together in this forum to offer condolences, I can only imagine the lives he affected in person. RIP brother.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Rip brother, the previous comments speak for them selves, I never knew Steve but I can tell we lost a good botl, husband, and person, my sympathies to the family and friends.