What's new

Roach-klip: Arturo Fuente Don Carlos 76th

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Nice review. The Don Carlos personal blend is fantastic. You have a better chance of seeing a UFO than seeing one of these in person.

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Thanks guys. Glad to hear you like the new format. Been tweaking it the past couple of days. Smoked this one yesterday. Last night (early this morning) after getting home from the Burning Leaf, I sat down and made the changes to the template, which I liked.

As for the cigar, yeah, it is difficult to find. You might be able to find some shops that got a box of these...not sure of the production amount. The second band has "5.6.11", which is Carlos Sr.'s 76th birthday. (The 75th version of this one has "5.6.10" on it)

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Looks great Jere! I like the simplified review notes. Might play around with the font, I think that could really make it pop if it was different.

And I kind of like this cigar, too. Some wiseguys bought me a few for my birthday.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Looks great Jere! I like the simplified review notes. Might play around with the font, I think that could really make it pop if it was different.

And I kind of like this cigar, too. Some wiseguys bought me a few for my birthday.
I kind of like the typeface, although trying different san serif fonts might be good. I would definitely not use a serif font like times roman, etc with that black background.

Cool format Jere! Thank you for taking the time to post.

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
If anyone has any suggestions for fonts, please feel free to PM me. I am looking at trying some others, but not sure what I want to do.