What's new

Roach-klip: Tatuaje Cojonu 2012 Sumatra

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

Smoked one of these (and the Broadleaf version, but no review notes) yesterday at Pete's Book Signing event at Casa de Montecristo. At this time, I prefer the Sumatra version over the Broadleaf one, which was pretty good too. It will be interesting to see how these change over time. Really enjoy the Sumatra cigars that Pete has been putting out. This one is box, or book, worthy IMO.

Thecatch83

I smoke Opus like candy!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Given that you can still get 03,06,09's I will wait on these for a price drop and avoid the LE hype machine. The 09's are my favorite so far......thanks for the review!

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Given that you can still get 03,06,09's I will wait on these for a price drop and avoid the LE hype machine. The 09's are my favorite so far......thanks for the review!
If I remember correctly, the year on the label only signifies the year the particular vitola was introduced and not that it was the only year they were produced. I am fairly certain all three are regular production, which is why you can find them pretty much anywhere.

Thecatch83

I smoke Opus like candy!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If I remember correctly, the year on the label only signifies the year the particular vitola was introduced and not that it was the only year they were produced. I am fairly certain all three are regular production, which is why you can find them pretty much anywhere.
I can't keep track anymore, every month something "special" or "limited" is produced at exhorbitant prices because of their exclusivity only to be available a year later at a significant discount! I think Pete is producing 2012 boxes which will most definitely not sell out but will most certainly be delicious!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Great review! I had one of the pre-releases a few weeks ago, and thought it was a tremendous cigar. Strongest Cojonu I've had, really tasty. Kind of reminded me of the Wolfman.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I can't keep track anymore, every month something "special" or "limited" is produced at exhorbitant prices because of their exclusivity only to be available a year later at a significant discount! I think Pete is producing 2012 boxes which will most definitely not sell out but will most certainly be delicious!
Yea, all the Cojonu are regular production cigars. So no rush.