What's new

Roach-klip: Tatuaje Noella Reserva 2013

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Originally Posted by sofc

Thanks for review. I loved this cigar also.

In fact I had it right after an 09 and preferred the new by a small margin.

That's cause you're use to NC Nic bombs! ;)
Probably. But why would anyone take someone else's views on what to smoke anyway?
Well for example if Jere didn't like this cigar or thought it was subpar. I wouldn't even try it. As ridiculous as that sounds. I have enough NCs for now and really just don't have the time to try all the LE or rereleases constantly being placed onto the market. As I value certain guys palates on reviews,(Jere, WB, Aloha Shadowcam, Cmac Etc.) mainly because they resemble mine. I use them a basis to even try newer NCs now days.

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Thanks for the comments guys. Glad you like the review.

And I will say that this is a multi-box buy for me. The twice a year release will make it easier to keep em around too.

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Now, I may be wrong, but this is what I recall. During the Nica trip I went on, Pete said the 7th blend is based on the brown label, but not as strong. This should be the Noellas, but with the CBL wrapper. So, little stronger than the 7th, due to the blend...but also different due to size.

You don't like em MU....I'd take em off your hands. So would a few others I guarantee.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Man, wish I had these. Oh wait, I do. Lol

Thanks for the review Jere. Nice to see it. And yes, it's a great stick and will stock up on these if possible.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Really have found these to be meh. Just doesn't have the same magic as the 09. Lacks the balance of spice and sweet cocoa.