What's new

Road Trip up the easteran states

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
So i will be flying to FL to drive with my brother back to NH. I will be in port saint lucie Aug 20th if anyone is in that area.

Sunday Aug 21st I will end up in ATL not sure what time, might be later like 8-9 at night so understand if no one can meet up.

Mon Aug 22nd the goal is to be in the Chesapeake, VA area again around 8ish

Tues Aug 23rd I will prob be staying in Beneslam or Allentown, PA Depends on travel.

If anyone is available and around for those days let me know and we can try to make it happen.

-JR

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
We have a weekly smoke night on Wednesdays in Barrington, NJ which is right across the river from Philly. If you're still in the area, stop on by. It's at Dante's on the White Horse Pike (Rt. 30), right off Exit 29 of Rt. 295.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm leaving the 22nd in the morning from Atlanta to travel for work to Newport News, Va. We could see who gets there first...haha.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I'm leaving the 22nd in the morning from Atlanta to travel for work to Newport News, Va. We could see who gets there first...haha.
I prob wont make it to VA till the 23rd or late night the 22nd so you will most likely win. I got too many stops to make.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
We have a weekly smoke night on Wednesdays in Barrington, NJ which is right across the river from Philly. If you're still in the area, stop on by. It's at Dante's on the White Horse Pike (Rt. 30), right off Exit 29 of Rt. 295.
Thanks for the invite but plan on beeing in Home in NH weds night