What's new

Rocky Patel, what the hell?

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Not a huge fan of RP cigars, some are ok and some are awful. That said, I like Rocky - he's a great ambassador for cigars, and the people who make, sell, and smoke them, speaking out against govt overreach on behalf of all of us. I don't smoke much of his stuff, but I'm glad he's on our side

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have learned that with Rocky Patel, if they come out with a new line that is really good, buy as many as you can because the blend will eventually change for the worse.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the smoke the 90s, 92s and the edge many years ago but with so many blends I stop buying all RPs and other brands (i.e. Gurkha) that have too many lines that are not that good...I don’t have the patience to wade through all those lines in hopes of finding your “good” cigars.
I’ve been out of the game for quite a while but remember Rocky Patel’s to be some good cigars. At the time they had the 90’s and 92’s that I enjoyed and had put out a couple more blends that were meh to me. Looking into cigars available now I see they have somewhere around 525,000 different blends and are lumped in with Gerka as pretty crappy sticks. What happened with them? Are the 90 and 92’s they roll now crap or just some of the stuff? Any help getting back up to speed would be appreciated.