What's new

Roll Your Own Cuban Sandwich?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got like a year's worth of scraps from all great cigars. Was wondering if anyone knew the best place to buy wrapper leaf, molds, etc

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
ive got some conn and corojo and maybe some criollo wrappers and binders here at my shop, nothing habana shade though, who needs molds jsut hand roll if its jsut for personal smoking, thats my plan once my harvest is done here in miami

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clipped caps is what they are. From Viaje, Ashton, Tats, all good stuff. Been aging this big huge bag in a 100ct humi. It's a pain to save every clip but I wanted to see what a home made sandwich would taste like.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ive got some conn and corojo and maybe some criollo wrappers and binders here at my shop, nothing habana shade though, who needs molds jsut hand roll if its jsut for personal smoking, thats my plan once my harvest is done here in miami
That works. You have a shop online?

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
With small trimmings like that, you'd probably be better off rolling them into cigarettes if you really have your heart set on smoking them.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
The tobacco in your caps is very small even compared to most sandwich rolled smokes. You'll have to mix in some filler leave so it doesn't completely fall apart.

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Smoking some nice and popular Cuban cigars are becoming a status symbol. But there is great amount of people today have passion for cigars including me but this passion is not budget friendly at all
I don't understand what this post has to do with this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.