What's new

RoMa Craft - CroMag

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Is it just me or are these harder to find right now? I know they're available but it seems like nobody has more than a vitola or two, if that. For example, Smallbatch hasn't had the coronas any of the times I've checked over the passed couple months. One of the shops down here hasn't been able to get any for a bit now while another recently got some in but couldn't get the vitola they regularly stock. Did they scale back production? Hit a production limit on that line? Something else?

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Is it just me or are these harder to find right now? I know they're available but it seems like nobody has more than a vitola or two, if that. For example, Smallbatch hasn't had the coronas any of the times I've checked over the passed couple months. One of the shops down here hasn't been able to get any for a bit now while another recently got some in but couldn't get the vitola they regularly stock. Did they scale back production? Hit a production limit on that line? Something else?
Not sure of the reason for a shortage, but my local b&m just posted that their big backorder has started to arrive. So they might be getting caught up now. No idea what role IPCPR plays as far as stocking new accounts but there's one potential culprit.

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Had a feeling it might be something like that. Thanks for sharing I'm not on FB so I didn't catch it.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Famous smoke usually has them in stock. I think I just seen them available on the website too.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here, it's been impossible to get the CroMagnon cigars from RomaCraft. Went into my local B&M today and they were completely restocked.