What's new

RomaCraft CroMagnon Holy Crap!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m drawing near the end (sadness) of the CroMagnon Anthropology. What a freaking great cigar! This is going to earn a spot in my humidor as a regular smoke alongside several of my beloved Illusiones. I’d write a more detailed review, but I’ve paired this thing with a Kentucky Breakfast Stout. It’s taking everything I have not to step into the growing tunnel of light with my dead relatives on the other end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I’m drawing near the end (sadness) of the CroMagnon Anthropology. What a freaking great cigar! This is going to earn a spot in my humidor as a regular smoke alongside several of my beloved Illusiones. I’d write a more detailed review, but I’ve paired this thing with a Kentucky Breakfast Stout. It’s taking everything I have not to step into the growing tunnel of light with my dead relatives on the other end.

The knuckledragger is a staple in my humi. Great choice!

Rating - 100%
44   0   0

Funny coincidence, I’m about 1/3 into one as I read this. It is good smoke. No breakfast stout for me, I went with a Deschutes black butte porter. (y)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ironic that I just saw this. Smoking a Cranium now. My first experience with this stick....good God this is amazing.

The fillers and binder are smooth as hell. My lips are on fire from the spice from the wrapper. Which is weird because it's a CT broadleaf maduro, never expected it to be as spicy as it is. But the blend is exquisite. It's got some legs though. I normally don't feel the vitamin-n in cigars, but I'm feeling the kick from this one.

This will be in regular stock in the humidor.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Funny. I said the same thing when I smoked my first one years ago. They had not even created the boxes yet and sold bundles with an extra 5 to make up for it. Awesome sticks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I have some of those 10pk unbanded bundles. Need to break the seal and see how well they have aged, maybe with some Bookers.