What's new

RomaCraft Line of cigar

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
5 packs are now available through our website as well guys, while they last!
I'm on it! Never tried these...here we go! :)

EDIT: before I hit "pay now"....what size do you guys recommend? Also, I think a very simple band would be great. Just enough to provide a visual cue in the humi. No need to get fancy. My 2 cents.

Last edited:

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Anthropology is the size under both the Cromagnon and Cromagnon Aquitaine lines. You will find it under either listing. You can call too!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Anthropology is the size under both the Cromagnon and Cromagnon Aquitaine lines. You will find it under either listing. You can call too!
Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought Intemprerance was offered in the anthro vitola. I'm still gonna grab some. Does anyone have a preference as to size? I am going to buy a couple of fivers, but I'd like to get some input from the folks I trust most (BOTL).

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought Intemprerance was offered in the anthro vitola. I'm still gonna grab some. Does anyone have a preference as to size? I am going to buy a couple of fivers, but I'd like to get some input from the folks I trust most (BOTL).
The Belicoso and petit robusto are both fantastic in the BA and EC.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Love the Intemperance BA and the cromag. Great cigars - they just need labels.
Totally agree with that. I don't need it to be a fancy band, just every time I see the brand I wonder how people tell em apart. I have seen the pictures of the bands that ciggy posted above, hope all his lines are getting something to help distinguish them from each other. I have enough unbanded sticks now that I can't tell what they are.
x1

If i didn't print out my own labels for them I would be screwed. Are the bands for all the lines or just the Intemperance? ETA?
X 2. Im going to be buying these by the boxes once they have labels. Satisfies my OCD

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Awesome sticks. Both Intemperance and Cromagnum. Good to see them at the King.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I think my next purchase is going to be the Intemp. sampler. They just sound like epic smokes to me.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Sat down with Mike Rosales from RoMa Craft yesterday and smoked the Aquitaine Anthropology. I must say that is one hell of a smoke. It just kept on getting better and better throughout the smoke. A lot of complexity and more flavor than pepper or spice but with the right kick to it. Going to have to get me a box of these.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sat down with Mike Rosales from RoMa Craft yesterday and smoked the Aquitaine Anthropology. I must say that is one hell of a smoke. It just kept on getting better and better throughout the smoke. A lot of complexity and more flavor than pepper or spice but with the right kick to it. Going to have to get me a box of these.
Nice! I met Mike on Friday at the Blue Havana event...real cool guy. I picked up 5 Intemperance BA and a 1 intemp EC. Smoked up 3 of the 6 that night. I like the Intemperance but in comparing directly with the cromagnon, the cromagnon is a more firmly packed cigar with better Flavors.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for all of the positive feedback here.

We work very hard every day to make what we think are some of the best cigars being sold today.

Very excited to have Cigar King and Atlantic join Podman and Hava Cigar and almost 100 more of the best cigar stores in the country supporting RoMa Craft Tobac.

Skip

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the best brands around. I've smoked every line and each one is a finger burner. Actually, Tim at Podman turned me onto these and I will be forever grateful. Unfortunately, I can't tell one from the other so I'm extremely glad they are getting bands.