Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Mfg.: Romeo y Julieta
Vitola: Corona
Orgin: Cuba
Year: Unknown as usual
Size: 5 1/2 x 42
Smoke time: 79 mins
Construction: Good, foot flared and a little loose looking, I can't tell if that is intentional or not
Burn: Razor
Ash: White
Draw: Perfect, not too tight nor too loose

Description:
1st Third - Upon lighting it tastes very citrus like, almost like a mandarin orange. Very smooth draw and lots of smoke.
2nd Third - The citrus is starting to be accompanied my some light spice. Still very smooth and almost fruity.
3rd Third - I blew it, over heated it a little and just near the end was I able to recover the sweetness that was present in the beginning.

Summation: This was a pretty good cigar overall. Kinda interesting as I have never experienced a sweet citrus like flavor in a habano before. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for some more of these in the future.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I too have only had the #3. It also has the RyJ cirus flavor that can only be had from a habano. These are great because of the straightfoward no-nonsence flavor. Never disappoint.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
These have failed to leave much of an impression on me but I enjoyed your review non-the-less :)

I just haven't come across one at the right age yet I think... too young and they're not ready.. to old and they've taken on too much cedar which overpowers any other flavours left.. tried an early 90s not too long ago and it was just like smoking cedar and I've tried an 03 about a year ago...

Do you know how old your one was?

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Not a clue, unfortunately...failed to ask the sender when I received it in a PIF...won't do that anymore now that I am fully engrossed in Habanos.

mike toro

neophyte Bolivar acolyte
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the review. I have one in the 'dor waiting for me. I just might have to move it up on the "to-smoke" list.