What's new

Ron Said It Was OK To Fill...So I Did!

RigilKent

RigilKent
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
well now your new project should be a smoking shack next to your house. or build an ice fishing shack and weather you fish or not you can smoke in it. get a little cast iron wood stove. a couple benches along the wall and some chairs and a table and your set for fishing/poker/ and of course smoking a fine cigar.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Wow, I'm very, very impressed. What can be said that hasn't already been said?

I hope you enjoy your fine work and admirable collection.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Beautiful Wade! And that is why I dont want a small humi. FIll that sucker top to bottom.:drool:

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Actually our daughter and her boyfriend have a dog, it's a German Shepard, Black Lab mix, her name is Roxie. We dog sat last weekend and Linda took a couple pics of me with her. In one we're both sleeping soundly, and Roxie drooled on my cheek, in the next one she woke me up by biting my ear...little bitch!

Attachments

Coolhand

Resident River Rat
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hey, it's below zero here right now, and if I smoked in the house, I'd end up living IN that humidor as Linda would kick my fat ass out!
Hell, you want to know what cold will drive you to? I cleared out an area in my crawl-space, put an air purifier in there, and now am doing my smoking with 4' from the floor to the ceiling. Not so bad once you get a bean-bag in there (and yes, I had to go buy a bean-bag, haven't owned one since high school).:rolling:

Dunno if you've ever seen that site "I can haz cheez burger?"

With apologies to both you and them, that pic inspired me:

I'll spare you the indignity of sending it to them. Let us never speak of this again. :rofl: