What's new

Ron Zacapa Centenario Sistema Solera 23 Rum

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Today I also saw for the first time the Ron Zacapa Centenario Sistema Solera 23 Rum. I always see people talking about one of the Zacapas...but I was wondering if any one has had this one and if so what their thoughts are. Thanks again

Slidzero

Belicoso Brother
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That is my all time favorite Rum! Take a sip neat and then cut it with a few drops of water or a SINGLE ice cube, it really opens up and changes. Only one cube though otherwise you lose a lot of body. Enjoy! Now I want some!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I tried my first Ron Zapata rum tonight and thought it was superb.

I've just checked the Box and SWMBO bought me this very one for Christmas.

I had it with 2 ice cubes and loved it.

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Great thanks alot. I imagined that it would still be good due to the company, but since I had not heard this one specifically, figured I would check first. Ill probably pick it up next time that I am in to give it a try.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love....absolutely love Zacapa. I don't think anyone can go wrong with this sipping Rum. There is a nice hint of Vanilla, cinnamon, and banana at the back end of this rum.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love....absolutely love Zacapa. I don't think anyone can go wrong with this sipping Rum. There is a nice hint of Vanilla, cinnamon, and banana at the back end of this rum.
Papirazzi, has put me up on some good rum...

Slidzero

Belicoso Brother
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice Glass! I want one...to me that rum has huge maple syrup aromas on the nose. All this talk is making me want some! And I am all out. Time to make a liquor store trip

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
nope, nothing but hot sex in that bottle there! i scored some little 50ml bottles of zacapa for $2 a piece at work and basically MADE my entire crew push them on cap'n morgan people "so they actually can try good damn rum". o)

i love you guys, but you really make me miss it sometimes. enjoy it for me!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hu Did you ever get a chance to try the Zacapa XO I had in the DR Villa? If not, I promise to have some on Tap the next time were out smoking!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hu Did you ever get a chance to try the Zacapa XO I had in the DR Villa? If not, I promise to have some on Tap the next time were out smoking!!!
At 4 am in the morning after drinking and smoking all night.. All I wanted to do was SLEEP......

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At 4 am in the morning after drinking and smoking all night.. All I wanted to do was SLEEP......
hahahaha...we gotta do that again!!!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
nope, nothing but hot sex in that bottle there! i scored some little 50ml bottles of zacapa for $2 a piece at work and basically MADE my entire crew push them on cap'n morgan people "so they actually can try good damn rum". o)

i love you guys, but you really make me miss it sometimes. enjoy it for me!
Wow 2 bucks a piece! 750ml bottles here go for 45 bucks! I hate Oregon's state liquor laws

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Change the dollar sign for a pound sign and add a little bit and that's the uk price. Why do we get ripped off by everybody ?....