What's new

Ronson JetLite Torch Lighter Review

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I can't find these anywhere near me! Can anyone point to an online source, proxy me a few or just sell me some from your huge stashes? Thanks!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Display-12-Ronson-Jetlite-Butane-Torch-Lighters-New-/280520727706?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4150569c9a
Send this guy a pm and tell him you'll ppal him off of ebay 47.00 dollars shipped. I've done it twice with him. 4 bucks a piece shipped. If you have extras just sell the rest you don't want here or have some one run a split here with more T.Rs. In the trading room.
Edit:
or a 4 pack for almost the same price. lol
http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-4-Ronson-Jetlite-Butane-Torch-Lighters-New-/280553674382?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item41524d568e

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
In my experience, some of these work for a good time, and some of them don't. I've owned over 20 of them, at least.

None of the ones that I currently have, work....I will buy another though.

Last edited:

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I've been buying these since Dpricenator wrote about them. Also, they're guaranteed and if you return a broken one they'lll send you another (I've e-mailed Ronson but haven't sent it in yet).
Did not know that, will have to send mine back and see what happens. Thanks for sharing the info my friend.

The fact that Ronson is now owned by Zippo certainly can't hurt.

awhitaker

HoosierOTL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally found these at my local Wal-mart in Noblesville. They had over a dozen of them. I ended up buying three. The one I opened lights up like a champ. It felt like Christmas finding these:) I have to say that based on the solid construction, I am shocked by the price. I think when it comes to torch lighters this is the steal of the decade. It just shows how much these other manufacturers are making off us cigar smokers.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
You guys are going to make me go pull out the one I have at the house. I've been using a dual flame I got with a RP purchase for a while now. But I forgot about this one...I bought one to try, but got sidetracked by the shiny new one!

I've only burned through 2-3 tanks of fuel...not a problem yet with mine either.