What's new

Roscoe.....Arriving.....

roscoe

Rapscallion
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I go by the name of roscoe. I reside in Northern New Joisey (home of the Badda Bing Club). I am a private investigator by profession and am vice president of the Metropolitan Society, a very private cigar club.

We opened this club in June of this year due to the anti-smoking Nazi's here. For the previous 12 years we only met once per month but now we have a 24/7 club. Thanks Guv....

One of my current pastimes is driving the 66 Shelby Cobra replica I built.

Eight of our members recently got back from a trip to Rocky's place in Honduras. Rocky picked up the tab for the 4 days; except airfare. They really took care of us and we gained a wealth of knowledge about the making of cigars.

I like maduro's and oscuro wrapped cigars: Fuente, Hoyo, Rocky, etc. usually 50 x 5's

Roscoe

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
:welcome:

I used to smoke a lot of maduros and oscuros, but I rarely do anymore. Most of my current faves don't come in maduro or oscuro versions.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
howdy Roscoe,,, tis one of my nicknames on another board! something about the dukes of hazzard, i rekkon! the 66 shelby is one of my absolute favorite cars,,, how about the new one? pretty nice! love them maduros! just had my first WOAM the other day!

enjoy the board!

jeff