What's new

rough patch

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
hey Guys I Know I'm Just A Noob But I Probably Won't Be On Here Much For Awhile. I'm Going Through A Divorce That I Originally Thought Wouldn't Be To Bad But It Turns Out My Soon To Be Ex Wants To Play Dirty.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Damn brother. That sucks to hear, but keep your head up man. We will all still be here when its all said an done.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Damn brother. That sucks to hear, but keep your head up man. We will all still be here when its all said an done.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
I'm not out for a pity party just wanna make sure no one thinks I'm ditching botl. I appreciate the sympathy. I'll be much happier when its done and hopefully i still have my guns and cigars

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Thanks guys, i appreciate it. I will be on and off at times but I'm really busy right now with everything so I'm not going to participate in any bombs or anything like that. I may have to sell off cigars though

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Stay busy brother, a mind left to think becomes a broken mind. Keep your chin up, hardships in life show you the strength that you truly have inside and make you the type of person you really are. This is a great place to vent, find friends, and become active in the hobby that we all love.

I recently had a similar (albeit not as intense situation) and I learned that although you wake up and go to bed alone no matter what type of situation you have; relationship, single, etc. it's up to you how you fill the hours you are awake. Positive attitude and lifestyle create a positive environment for you to flourish.

Sorry for the long post, stay well brother.

Gavin

Rating - 82.4%
36   6   0
We spoke breafliey the other day. But stay positive and as others have said stay busy. I know you are long awaiting for all this to be over but if there is anything you need. Just let us know. For what its worth from one brother who shares similar hobbies, wed hate to see you lose your guns and cigars so that being said if you need someone to store them away till the dust settles, don't be afraid to ask.

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Stay busy brother, a mind left to think becomes a broken mind. Keep your chin up, hardships in life show you the strength that you truly have inside and make you the type of person you really are. This is a great place to vent, find friends, and become active in the hobby that we all love.

I recently had a similar (albeit not as intense situation) and I learned that although you wake up and go to bed alone no matter what type of situation you have; relationship, single, etc. it's up to you how you fill the hours you are awake. Positive attitude and lifestyle create a positive environment for you to flourish.

Sorry for the long post, stay well brother.

Gavin
No problem for the long post i don't mind. I'll definitely be trying to smoke to fill time in. Its just going to be hard. Emotionally yes but i know in the end I'm going to be much much happier. I actually already feel weight lifting off of me like a relief but its still going to be hard. Thanks for the inspiration

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
We spoke breafliey the other day. But stay positive and as others have said stay busy. I know you are long awaiting for all this to be over but if there is anything you need. Just let us know. For what its worth from one brother who shares similar hobbies, wed hate to see you lose your guns and cigars so that being said if you need someone to store them away till the dust settles, don't be afraid to ask.
A friends of mine from church that i shoot with is going to store my guns for me. That's covered. I should be able to store my cigars at koreancowboys. Just going to be a long process. Might even have to sell some cigars and guns to pussy my attorney. Those are last to go of course

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
A friends of mine from church that i shoot with is going to store my guns for me. That's covered. I should be able to store my cigars at koreancowboys. Just going to be a long process. Might even have to sell some cigars and guns to pussy my attorney. Those are last to go of course

I assume you meant pay? Although pussy was funny, hahaha. Keep your head up man, you'll get through it. It may be rough, but you may find some salvation in those cigars. Try to hold onto them. May keep your mind right. Good luck bro.

-Jared

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Good luck fellow bro. I am a newbie as well but I have many friends that have gone through this. It will be hard but the common theme I have seen is once it is all said and done, they have become happier than ever.

Good luck, stay strong and come back when the dust settles. If you need anyone new to chat with you can always PM me as well.

-Ed

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0

I assume you meant pay? Although pussy was funny, hahaha. Keep your head up man, you'll get through it. It may be rough, but you may find some salvation in those cigars. Try to hold onto them. May keep your mind right. Good luck bro.

-Jared
Hah ahaha bahahaha! Yea I did mean pay! Lol auto correct with Swype texting