What's new

Roy Rogers Restaurants

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I used to get the gold rush chicken sandwich, but to my surprise last week they closed the one near my work, was a sad day.

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Being from California, I had never heard of them before I moved out to the East Coast.

They do have good Roast Beef sandwiches! I like their BBQ sauce too. I'll take their burgers over McD's or Burger King as well, though that's not saying much.

However, in the DC metro area most of the Roy Rogers have closed, though there's still one in Fredneck, MD.

Cigar_Jack

BoM May 05
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I pig out a bit when I'm there. I'll get a Roast Beef w/ Cheese and a Double R Burger and forget the fries.

Double R Burger for those of you who don't know this place is a Cheese Burger with Ham on it also.

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Arby's went down hill when they stopped using real roasted beef for the sandwiches. Use to have it hanging there, cut right from the rack....not processed.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
A company I used to work for had the Marriott contract (when they owned RR) and I spent an entire summer working on Roy Rogers restaurants. For a long time after that I couldn't bring myself to eat there. I'm OK with it now though.

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
A company I used to work for had the Marriott contract (when they owned RR) and I spent an entire summer working on Roy Rogers restaurants. For a long time after that I couldn't bring myself to eat there. I'm OK with it now though.
That sounds very familiar. Gardens State Pkwy in Woodbridge if I recall correctly. No left turns.

Good times.