What's new

RP Cuaban Blend

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I tried one, made it almost 2" into it before I had to toss that vile attempt at a cigar. But that was just me, everyone's tastes are different.

RigilKent

RigilKent
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
no better safe than get stuck with a shitty stick. and its only a deal if you buy a box. dont want to spend the money if i wont like them. thanks for the heads up. I think im getting tickets to the packers lions game from my girlfriend. it should be pretty exciting.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
If you want to try the RP little-known blends for cheap, cigarmonster.com offers them quite frequently. They're a one-deal-a-day operation owned by Famous Smoke. You can usually get a box of them for like $30-40.

TYLER

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I think im getting tickets to the packers lions game from my girlfriend. it should be pretty exciting.
Are you getting them through a private party or a reseller? If you get them through Packer Fan Tours, you'll also be going to a tailgate party at Brett Favre's Steakhouse, which I do the entertainment for (DJ.) If you do get them privately, be sure to shoot me a PM, and I'll get you into the tailgate for free if you'd like. Free beer/soda/bloody marys/screwdrivers/hamburgers/brats/jambalaya and all that kind of stuff.

Wade