What's new

RP DIesel and Fusion

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up a RP sampler pack from CI. They came with two sticks I never had before - DIESEL and FUSION (blue label). I tried the Diesel last night and all I can say is WOW!

The stick is as dark as oil and built like a brick BBQ. The impression is that this is gonna kick your ass but it really is a great smoke. The draw was a bit tight but that will change as time pases in my humi.

Has anyone ever heardor had these before? How much are they and where can I get them?

Secondly, I did not try the Fusion yet. I want to leave it in the humi for several weeks and get some age on it.

Has anyone had either of the Fusion sticks (blue label or Double MM)?

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I have had both. I personally enjoy the Blue Label Fusion and I am also looking forward to trying the Double MM.
When I smoked the Diesel I had the exact opposite experience. I personally thought it was the worst stick I have ever had. Very tight draw, almost no flavors, I was really disappointing, however I am glad you had a good experience with one cause I do still have one in my humidor. Guess its time for another try.