What's new

RP Olde World Reserve

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
in the latest Cigar Aficianado, theres an add for these. they look absolutly gorgeous!! anyone try any of these yet?? im a big fan of the RP line, but havent had a chance to try one of these or the new RP Fusion. :grin:

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Heard these were pretty good, but a little pricey. I like the RP line, especially the Edge and SG's.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I've heard they were good, I have one but not smoked it yet. I'll try to get it in tomorrow and do a review.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I was at Rocky's retail "premier" event early this summer and bought one on the first day they were available to the public. I smoked a maduro, and it kinda reminded me of a Padron 64, but with more "bite". Rocky himself described it as "a Vintage on steroids".

I still haven't tried the corojo version.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Bought three of each size and have smoked a couple. Pe rthe B&M, Rocky's answer to Padron 1967. I kept tasting Edge. Mellower, nice flavor but the Edge never the less.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have had quite a few of these already. Both natural and maduro in churchhill and torpedo sizes. They are both very rich and delicious although I prefer the natural because it is more chocolatey and creamy. I'd say they are a bit overpriced, but they are very good smokes.

Also if you get a chance to try the Vintage 99. A great mild morning smoke.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
... I'd say they are a bit overpriced, but they are very good smokes...
I agree, although I think they are more than just a bit overpriced. I prefer the maduro version, but that's true for just about every cigar line that I smoke. :hearteyes

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I've had a couple so far. They put it out there to compete with one of my favorite NC's in the Padron 1964 Anni but I don't think it compares. It's no where near as smooth a smoke. It would be much better if priced $3-4 less per stick.

Frank N

CFL
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I was at the "premier" event with sheep and a friend who smokes more mild cigars. The three of us had the maduro. I like it, and I'd buy it more often if the price would not keep going up. The guy how likes mild smokes that was with us about fell over. The only reason he finished it was because Rocky was standing there. It was WAY too much for him.