What's new

RTDA Show

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I have been going to the RTDA show for about 6 years. It is an awesome place to go for a cigar smoker.

The shows in Vegas seem to have the best attendance (i wonder why?)
every show has HOT girls handing out samples. In the earlier years, they handed out a lot more premium cigars, now its mostly the flavored crap. in New orleans, the sales tax collectors broke balls at the show. they wanted to collect sales tax on the samples of cigars. couple major venders pulled out of the show cause they didnt want to go through the bullshit. 2 weeks later, we were watching the convention center get trashed. The best part of my New Orleans RTDA show visit was smoking Davidoffs at Hooters.

Year after year, the booth with the most BUZZ is the Fuente booth. Carlito is the celebrity of the cigar world.

the cigar company sponsered parties are very crowded. not my type of thing to attend. CAO does a good job on the parties, and Fuente/Newman through a great party when the RTDA was in Tampa. Looks like the rest of the RTDA's will be in Vegas cause of the smoking laws.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I wish! I'd pay heavily in smokes and cash for a ticket! The guy at my local B&M always teases me when the RTDA comes around because he gets to go and I don't.:sadpace:
Smoke a good one for me while you're there! I think it's the last big smoking thing before the Houston smoking ban.

TYLER

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I *WISH* I could get in....I am only a few hours drive away, but alas cannot get a ticket since I'm not in the biz.

:noemotion

Trilobyte

Herfing Chief
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will be staying in the Doubletree less than a mile from the convention, but my goal for arriving is to attend the CAO 2007 RTDA Party!

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
well, this is the year that i will finally bring a camera. just bought a new digital with a big storage card.will post a shitload of pics when i can figure out where to put them.