What's new

Ryan from Colorado (CA originally)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

I'm new to cigars, as well as this forum. I'm hailing from Fort Collins CO, and recently moved here from California. Im in grad school (chemistry). Like to relax with a good smoke after and sometimes before a long day.

I've been sampling a few goodies from my local shop. So far, I have a liking for the Tatuaje brown label noellas and regios, ashton VSG's, and the Padron 3000. I have a small humidor (100 capacity) im slowly trying to fill with stuff I want to start aging if I can keep my hands off of them.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself!

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Welcome aboard. You will meet Halon soon enough, he too hails from the Mile High state and is passionate about the leaf in addition to being a wealth of knowledge concering all things Hookah!

Nice taste in smokes too BTW!

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Welcome! Glad to have you here.

Fort Collins is a beautiful place...I passed through there about 30 years ago on my way to do some backpacking in the Rahwah Wilderness. While I'm sure it's changed, I'll bet it's still sweet.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Welcome to the board! There's plenty of us who get together every few months in Denver, Loveland, etc..
I'm just a couple minutes away in Greeley, and like going to Havana Manor in Loveland. I'm guessing you're stopping by Edward's, tho? It's a very nice shop too. If you ever have any questions or want someone to hang out with at the B&M then just let me know!
I'm jealous that you're closer to New Belgium than I am! If you haven't been there yet (don't know why you wouldn't have!) you gotta check it out!

TYLER

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the board! There's plenty of us who get together every few months in Denver, Loveland, etc..
I'm just a couple minutes away in Greeley, and like going to Havana Manor[/url] in Loveland. I'm guessing you're stopping by Edward's, tho? It's a very nice shop too. If you ever have any questions or want someone to hang out with at the B&M then just let me know!
I'm jealous that you're closer to New Belgium than I am! If you haven't been there yet (don't know why you wouldn't have!) you gotta check it out!

TYLER
Hey Tyler,

Yeah, im at New Belgium every thursday after I teach. We grade lab reports/quizzes over free samplers. We usually get hooked up with a six pack to boot.

I do go over to Edwards. I'd def be down to hang out at the B&M in loveland, greely and/or FoCo. Let me know if you are ever in town!