What's new

RyJ Hermoso #2 2004

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I bought a box of these about 3 months ago and buried them in the bottom of the humidor just so i wouldnt think about them. Then today when i got home from a rough day at work, all i wanted to do was sit down with a cold beer and a good smoke and relax.
I opened the humi and started poking around to see what kind of goodies i had. thought about a RASS. then a PSD#4. Then i found the RyJ's. Let me tell you, it was one hell of a smoke. Smooth and creamy. Thick smoke and a perfect draw. Took me over an hour to finish it as i wanted it to last as long as possible. When i finally let it die out, it was almost heart-breaking.
if you ever get the chance to pick some up i reccomend them. even though ive only tried about 10 different habanos, i have a feeling that this is gonna be my favorite! :peace:

sleepydoc

Gas Passer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wholeheartedly agree. It's a great cigar! I've already decimated my first box, and have another one sleeping.

I'm really surprised it seems to fly under the radar like it does. Don't seem to hear much about it, which is fine with me! :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I was graciously gifted an 04 Hermosa from the sleepydoc himself. I was impressed. I thought for such a young smoke that it was very tasty. RyJ's for the most part don't hit my taste buds right. But the Hermosa is certainly a fine smoke I believe anyone could enjoy.