What's new

s & w 65-7 pistola

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
They are great guns! If it's used make sure you look it over really well! If you are not familiar with the process, take it to a dealer, and they will usually check it for a couple bucks..If you need some pointers on what to look for, drop me a note..

Andrew

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
IIRC, the 65LS is the only S&W K Frame with a 3" barrel. Seems like the perfect size for CCW, and it has fixed sights like a J Frame.
If the LS insignia bothers you, you could send it out for a re-finish. I've never used them, but I hear the S&W Custom Shop does good work.
I've got a 4" 66, and a 2-1/2" 19 that I like alot. K frames are my favorite S&W frame.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i went to s&w's website and found that they do offer polishing and other services. i think it was like 200 bucks to have the gun polished and after thinking about it the ls aint so bad and 200 beans buys alot of ammo. what a sweetheart of a pistol. it has the wooden handgrips and just feels right in your hand. apparently it is the only medium frame in the ls line. have to be a good size woman to wield that handgun.