What's new

sad day for my wife and me.

CigarMan Andy

Taveling Herf Man
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
A very sad day for Marisa and me. We lost our beloved Cadji, our 12 1/2 year old Standard Poodle. We were at her favorite spot in Yosemite and she was swimming and having fun when her heart gave out. We buried her overlooking the river and campsite. We will always love and think of our Cadji, especially when we come here to Yosemite.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Sorry for your loss brother. Sounds like she lived a long and happy life. Lots of good memories to hold on to.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Sorry for the loss in your fam. We are still not over Apples, but my wife wears some of his ashes on a necklace and we just randomly scream his name out sometimes and we laugh.

Bless,
JD

rduke10

AKA Dookie
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Sorry to hear that. We lost a black lab named Hunter 8 years ago and I still think about him. They really do become part of the family. Sounds like it's a good place to lay to rest.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I'm sorry to hear about this, brother! Thoughts with you all. I do have to say, I'm happy to hear that she was having a great time, and enjoying herself, and being with her family when it was time. Prayers with you and your family.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Andy, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I know the feeling all too well. Only time can heal the pain and try to remember all the good times you had together. A prayer added for your comfort in this time of sorrow.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Sorry for your loss! Our dogs are like our children. The loss is always hard.

Sent from my personal space using my iPhone

Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I am very sorry to hear about your loss. At least she was out having fun when her time came. It's never easy to go through though.

Rating - 90%
9   1   0
I feel for you, brother. I was with my dog when she was put down. It's a sad occasion, but it helps knowing she had a long and fulfilling life. Not all dogs are so lucky.