What's new

Sad news

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Clive, I am very sorry about your father's passing. My thoughts are with you and your family in these hard times. You have my sincerest condolences. My he R.I.P.

As for the cigar, I suggest a Padron, or just because of the name a My Father. Take care brother.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Clive, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Together your family will draw even closer and stronger. As you think about your dad, your sadness will eventually turn into a smile, remembering all of the things that you two shared in life and those memories will last your lifetime.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
So very sorry Clive. Sending all of the positive thoughts and vibes your way. It won't make things better but hopefully it'll take the edge off just slightly!

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
So sorry to hear, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Good that you shared the news with some brothers, when my mother passed 8 years ago, it was a forum similar to this that helped me the greatest with the grieving process. Great community here that will definitely step up to support however you need it.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'm so sorry for your loss, be strong brother, the tears of sadness will eventually turn in to tears of joy when remembering him. If you ever need someone to talk to shoot me a PM. I will keep you and your dad in my prayers brother.

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Well, we had the service Saturday, had a really great turnout. Lots of people he had worked with, quite a few members from his boat club, military honor guard had 12 members including a master chief showed up and did a great service.
I never knew how many people’s lives he touched because he never really spoke about the people he worked with or were friends.
I heard so many stories about him yesterday.
It was nice.
I want to thank all my brothers here for your kind words and prayers. You’ve all helped me more than I can ever express.
Thank you again!
Clive