What's new

Saints and sinners

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
If things go good here and timing is right, I am tempted to get in. Please post details when time comes.

Anyone knows if there's complications about it from me being in Canada?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In all seriousness you should really try to get in. Just like this forum, the sns forum is also a great group of botl.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Not to discourage anybody, but there are a limited number of memberships every year and existing members get first dibs on the re-up every summer. There are always a few who don't renew, but for the most part it's a pretty static and pretty die-hard group of guys. If there hadn't been a significant number of new memberships open up in 2014, the forums today would look about exactly like they did in 2013.

If you want to try, I'd suggest paying a lot of attention to when it is supposed to open and then start clicking like crazy at the exact minute it does. It sells out at the speed of Rolling Stones tickets.

jasonsbeer

Never Settle
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I've been very interested in this, too. Anybody give a brother a heads up when the date is announced?

I check the website a couple of times a month. Do they give any warning of when the signup opens?