What's new

Salam Aleikum from the desert sands of Kuwait

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys,

Now that I've received my early Christmas gift from my lovely wife, I feel that I can officially introduce myself to you fine gentlemen. My name's Jose. I'm a 29 year old computer geek supporting the war efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan as a military contractor. I've been living in Kuwait for just over three years now. I'm originally from Philadelphia, and I'm most likely going to head down to Florida whenever I decide to go back to the states.

I am the brand new owner of a Cuban Crafters 100ct rosewood humidor along with 75 cigars. Seemed like a hell of a deal at 95 bucks, so I dropped a few hints on the wifey and she went for it. ;) It's been seasoning for around 18 hours now, I can't wait to get the stogies in there to stabilize. I also picked up a digital hygro and 65% beads from Dave@Heartfelt. (Best customer service on the net btw!)

I'm very lucky to have stumbled upon this forum. I've learned a great deal in my short time here, and I look forward to building a lasting friendshipwith you guys over time.

Aside from the odd cigar given to me in the past, I'm a brand new smoker, and I plan on smoking 2-4 cigars a week, time permitting.

Lately, I've been enjoying some Cohibas, Monte #2 and #4's, and one of my employees has been supplying me with a few Punches. I must say, even as a newbie, I can definitely understand why you guys enjoy these things.

Thanks for having me!
Jose

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Tubaman, I mainly post on the xtremesystems.org forum, but I'm also dormant on a few gun and photography forums. I do know a tubaman from EFnet IRC, but I use another nick there. :)

On another note, I smoked one of the Arturas Felipe robustos that came with my humi, and it wasn't bad! Of course, I have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm sure I still can't tell the difference between a Monte #4 and a Phillies Blunt. :p