What's new

Saliva

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Really I grow it ever year in my garden. Buy it at Home Depot. You have probably seen it, just did not know what it is. Never smoked it though, don't know if it is the same.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Really I grow it ever year in my garden. Buy it at Home Depot. You have probably seen it, just did not know what it is. Never smoked it though, don't know if it is the same.
Haha...I was thinking the same thing. I love having Salvia plants in our flower beds!
Maybe if they just legalized pot our sociatey wouldn't experiment with potentially dangerous concoctions. Just saying!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I was listening to the Bubba the Love Sponge show on Sirius radio a couple years ago and Bubby had Lasker smoke some in the studio. He had never done and he was messed up. He could hardly talk and he ended up throwing up.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Based on the spelling of the thread title I thought this was going to be about something much different ...

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
It has a terrible taste, cost more than weed, and only lasts about 10 minutes and is gone. However the high is really intense. Only done it twice and don't like it. You feel like shit all day afterwards. The warning lable has some odd chit on it.

Do not use near open windows or on balconies
Do not use near sharp objects
Do nout use alone.

Hard to believe we will sell this to anyone over 18, but put people in Jail for Weed.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
It has a terrible taste, cost more than weed, and only lasts about 10 minutes and is gone. However the high is really intense. Only done it twice and don't like it. You feel like shit all day afterwards. The warning lable has some odd chit on it.

Do not use near open windows or on balconies
Do not use near sharp objects
Do nout use alone.

Hard to believe we will sell this to anyone over 18, but put people in Jail for Weed.
Indeed. Legalize the good stuff and be done with it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same as sage, right? Don't we put this in our food all the time?

"sage, rosemary, and thyme"
IIRC, there are quite a number of different common sages (like 15-18, something like that), only this one varietal has hallucinogenic properties.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
234   0   0
The drug being smoked is Salvia divinorum. The sage in your garden is Salvia officianalis (probably). I grew over 2 dozen different types of Salvia and there are probably over 200 different species. One of my favorites being Salvia apiana (white sage) which indians used for their smudging ceremonies.

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1
Yea I remember when this stuff got popular. I was in high school. The kind for your garden is not the same variety as Thunder said. I wouldn't relate it to weed... more like nitrous oxide or a mild hallucinogen. I tried it once at an Allman Bros concert with some friends in the lawn and we had quite a time. Never had the urge to try it again though. Most people now smoke the extract you can get at "head shops" rather than the leaves. There are plenty of youtube videos of people smoking it then acting like retards. Usually a good indicator to stay away.

I agree with you 100% dprice.

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
wanted to try this before....then i saw this video and changed my mind...sucks after 3:20 mark. figuring this is okay to post since it is legal...

[YOUTUBE][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnwS5sPOzb0&has_verified=1&ytsession=QFNWBbSHbBH266ZvAjggRHmrqL53PNCmGBO1aQmvN3nujjU9bq_v8xhnMlYUGSw5ttifljYJ7CJXlmsz5yZjgg9R7sSROZI5VbFJA9nq3kHZRJ_839huAH07KR2iSUm3acafQwjgDCXkxrlgBndc2xar6Z8LLbVpmnY6pLfcV__9zEcAlBAm5HVmMa4kdysftL8Vr1lXnNaa5lhyAERA4jmC8Nvhpcq4-fT7y4Arf4MuaT8Eh9CmYpZAaYmPKzt48ryxsDNIDvqqpf36P-kJAlx6-T_haIwSJ27kKRtvVdtNoLSH1V0PIEIEy8x2UKam[/ame][/YOUTUBE]