What's new

Salutations!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Glad to finally join the BOTL forum after an invitation sometime ago from AZsteelman!
My name's Sean and I live in Safford, AZ, which is basically the middle of nowhere. I've been enjoying cigars on and off since I was 18 and just became quite serious about them last year after finally joining my first forum and getting some real cigar education. Now I'm just another cigar-collecting junkie learning as much as I can and getting to know some good folks on the boards! I go by Sean or CelticBasque on other boards (yet another stupid noob mistake and poor 'netiquette on my part) and spend most of my time talking about liquor choices and daily consumption... :glassesgr
Many thanks to Randy for the recommend and I look forward to interacting with everybody here!
Best Regards,

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Welcome to BOTL. Any friend of Randy's...well we wont hold it over you too badly. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weclome,

Any friend of Randy's is well, a friend of Randy's. Hope you enjoy your stay. Please remember to keep all hands and feet inside the postings at all times, and make sure that the seatbelt is fastened at all times.

"If you siphon, don't swallow, your milage may vary."

Alan

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
SEAN! Whaddup BOYEEE~ Hey guys, Sean is a great guy...met him for a smoke here in PHX back in the summer. Welcome to the place man!

Hey, you still coming up to town this week? Let me know and stop by for a smoke outta the new cabinet!