What's new

Salutations!

San Juan Benito Alejandro

San Juan Benito Alejandro
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all my fellow BOTL'S! Just a little about myself. I'm 24 years old, married with two children (both girls), and a baby boy due in August. I work as a police radio dispatcher for the police department here, as well as a 911 operator for our call center. I'm planning on becoming a police officer in the near future as well, once my kids are out of the toddler phase at least. I'm somewhat new to cigar smoking, although I have ascertained a great deal of knowledge already. I'm here to meet friends and gain more knowledge and hopefully share some of what I know with others. Most of all, I'm here to just enjoy myself and the wonderful hobby of cigar smoking. Much love to you all.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Welcome!

So, are you living in San Juan? Your "Location" field is blank, but that's what I'm getting out of your username and post...

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Hello to all my fellow BOTL'S! Just a little about myself. I'm 24 years old, married with two children (both girls), and a baby boy due in August. I work as a police radio dispatcher for the police department here, as well as a 911 operator for our call center. I'm planning on becoming a police officer in the near future as well, once my kids are out of the toddler phase at least. I'm somewhat new to cigar smoking, although I have ascertained a great deal of knowledge already. I'm here to meet friends and gain more knowledge and hopefully share some of what I know with others. Most of all, I'm here to just enjoy myself and the wonderful hobby of cigar smoking. Much love to you all.
:welcome: