What's new

Sam Lotano Oval

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
has anyone tried these yet? Just smoked my first one today on the golf course and it was amazing. I smoked the Toro and the transition of flavors and complexity was incredible. It kept me interested the whole way and to me was much better than the already good non ovals series. This will rank easily in top 5 of the year for me.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I wasn't that impressed. Although, I'm not a San Lotano fan, definitely the best of the series.
really? Anything specific you didn't like? I couldn't believe how much flavor this thing produced and much of it changing constantly. Normally when I smoke on golf course the cigar can be an afterthought but this one kept me interested the whole way. I believe I can score a box for around $180 which I plan to do very shortly

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought a box of the San Lotano Maduro's after smoking two of those, then tried an Oval at Smokeinn WPB and loved it. Bought one more just to be sure it was as good after sitting in the box for a week. Loved it so I picked up a box at Corona Cigars in Orlando this week. Smoking the first one now and it's great! Can't wait to see what these do with some aging on them. It's a smooth smoke now, but in a year or two these should be great! :smile:

Tom

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I havent tried the Oval yet but I have had the rest of the San Lotano line and enjoyed all of them. Im a big fan of a lot of AJ's blends.

Rev

Perfecto Lounge
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The San Lotano Oval is my favorite smoke from the line. It tastes like a cross between the Habano (60%) and the Maduro (30%), which are both very good. The other 10% might be Ligero of Viso as it's the stronger blend. I can't imagine the blend would be that simple but it sure tastes like it!

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I like the Oval and the Habano from San Lotano, but found that the Oval sort of fell apart on me flavor-wise in the last inch or so. Still, a very tasty cigar for the most part!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I had one at the beach herf. Very enjoyable bu then I like most of AJ's lines.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Saw that they've got some Ovals and Maduros in local here, but smallest RG I've seen for either was Tree Trunk. Keep passing them up and gravitating towards Dirty Rats. mmmmmm.... Enough good reviews on the Lotano's and I'll give it a shot, however.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
I smoked the Oval Petite Corona and it was amazing, strong, and spicy!
I too have loved everything of his except for the regular la herencia cubana's.