What's new

"Sample The World" Cigar Sampler/s?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I'm just getting back into cigars after maybe 15 years and want to get a good feel for the differences between different kinds of tobaccos and wrappers as well as the differences in tobacco types from various regions. Money is really tight right now so I'm not looking for top shelf sticks. Hopefully I can gain some experience and narrow down what I really like. Is there a "Sample the World" deal out there or a combination of samplers that would fit this bill? Again . . . inexpensive with cigars from every (or nearly every) region and tobacco type.

Thanks,
~ evenstill

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Check out our sponsors first before going off to another site. Many have samplers. Those that do not will give you the personal touch. Give any one of them a call and mention you are from BOTL They can arrange a nice sampler

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I would highly suggest getting in on the noob sampler deal. You indicate your interest in the thread and are then paired with a senior member to do either a cash or cigar trade. They will hook you up with some real nice samples :thumbsup:

http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=4734
Check out our sponsors first before going off to another site. Many have samplers. Those that do not will give you the personal touch. Give any one of them a call and mention you are from BOTL They can arrange a nice sampler
^^^both of these^^^

the perfect sampler doesn't exist. Most samplers will give you good sticks but they throw in couple of house sticks(exclusives) or budget sticks. I purchased a few and just wound up with a lot of sticks i really didn't care for.