What's new

San Cristobal from Ashton

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just had a San Cristobal Event last night at my B&M... Had a chance to smoke all 6 sizes. Amazing Cigars!! Smooth, creamy, chocolaty and enough spice to make you wake up. If you haven't had one, try to find one, they are extremely limited.

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
No one around here has any of these yet! I am a huge VSG fan and from what I hear, this is a wallet saving alternative. If we do not get some soon I am gonna scream!:crytears:

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I just stopped by my local B&M and he has plenty...at least a couple of boxes of each size. Although you cannot purchase off of his website (he's set up strictly as a walk-in) he told me that anyone on the BOTL board who wanted can call him, give him their cc# over the phone and he'll ship to them. $5.00 to ship. Since he's not really set up as a mail order, he'll only sell full boxes. But, they are there as of this afternoon if you want them.

Tony Meadows
Mack's Cigar Shop
6603 Sugarloaf Parkway
Ste 107
Duluth, GA 30097
(678) 417-1551

www.mackscigars.com

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
okay, first things first.... I said i smoked all 6 sizes....not 6. I think it was closer to 8, HOWEVER, being that I am a professional and it occured over 10 hours, I was pretty safe. I did eat between cigars 5 and 6, and since it was an event, there might have been a bourbon or two....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Eric,

Sorry, I missed it last night. I got caught up at work. Did you save me any.

:drool:

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Just got off the telephone with Saiid KArroum from Ashton (he's the West Coast Sales Rep). He informed me that they were just delivered to my local B&M and they took delivery of three sizes:

Classico

Guajiro

Monumento

the pricing seems reasonable too (then again so are their VSG prices).

http://www.missionpipe.com/ (they have two locations, San Jose and Pleasanton).

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Eric, I got your email reminder too late...sorry I missed that....

and guys, Eric smokes more in one day than several of us combined at his shop! I'll stop by in a couple of days...see ya!

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I'm going against the grain on this cigar. While I think they are some beautiful sticks, I think there are plenty of DPG cigars to be found that are just as good but quite a bit cheaper. If your going to lay down the coin, find some El Centurion's, you're getting your moneys worth on them.:razz:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Irritech, the only issue with El Centurion's is the availability....50K sticks. Triple that figure for the SC's....

I think the SC, while it has some characteristics of other DPG smokes, is a unique animal.

I still don't have a favorite size. yet. today. maybe the guajiro (wah-hero). maybe the monumento. could be the maestro.???