What's new

San Diego - 8/2 through 8/10

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Hey all you Southern California brethren, the wife and I will be in San Diego for the entire week attending the ESRI User Conference.

The conference is at the Sand Diego Convention Center and we are staying at the Holiday Inn up the street about a mile on Harbor Drive.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested/able to meet up some time. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
oh damn, this might be an excuse to go to SD for the weekend
Our flight is early on the 10th and the wife's birthday is the ninth. The third might be do-able. I am trying to get into a seminar that day but if I don't I will be all alone waiting for the wife to get out of her seminar.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Sounds like the 3rd is the only real option for a herf, if we are meeting with Todd. I say we try to make this happen.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Whoa nellie! :grin:

The third I am trying to get into an all day long seminar that runs from 830 am until 430 pm...I know, the third is Sunday. It is a work trip.

If I were unable to get into the seminar I have commitments from 430 into the night on that day.

Honestly, the afternoon/evening on the second is best for a formal gathering. I realize very few of you actually live in Sand Diego so a weekend event is best for you.

I didn't post this in the hope you all would organize something formal...although that would be sweet.

If all else fails, I am definitely down for Saturday evening or even just meeting as many as many of you as possible throughout the week. We will have most evenings free after 430 pm.

I'm down for what ever you guys are willing to do to get together but Saturday after we arrive is the best bet for an organized event.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
we can definetly do the 2nd!
I just checked with the wife and she is cool with checking into the hotel, freshening up, and hanging out.

How's that sound?

If we hang at your house Jeff we will need to take a cab... I am definitely not walking almost 15 miles. :rofl:

How bad would traffic leaving the city be on a Saturday evening?

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
The second actually works better. Drive down Sat and come home on Sunday. We can load up Todd so he never makes the Sunday seminar!!!!!!!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I just checked with the wife and she is cool with checking into the hotel, freshening up, and hanging out.

How's that sound?

If we hang at your house Jeff we will need to take a cab... I am definitely not walking almost 15 miles. :rofl:

How bad would traffic leaving the city be on a Saturday evening?
We will come get you. Maybe Pat and I will stay downtown which makes it really easy.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
The second actually works better. Drive down Sat and come home on Sunday. We can load up Todd so he never makes the Sunday seminar!!!!!!!
:rofl:

That was Rachel's number one concern.

830 on Sunday morning can seem really early at times. :bottle:

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
We will come get you. Maybe Pat and I will stay downtown which makes it really easy.
That would be awesome!

Although, there are about 15,000 people attending this conference. Getting a room might take some good connections...might have to make some calls. :grin:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
That would be awesome!

Although, there are about 15,000 people attending this conference. Getting a room might take some good connections...might have to make some calls. :grin:
Just checked. No problem. I have to clear it with Pat as we leave for Alaska on the 9th but she is usually game.