What's new

San Diego Summer Herf August 4, 2012

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
Slated for 10 pm. That's when the real party starts. Hey Todd, we're gonna break out some Friday wood in your honor!!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Just returned from a six hour stint at Casa De Jeffrey. In summary, The food absolutely killed (Pollo Especial, and delicious sausages from PNoon - and a whole lot else I didn't get to). Great cigars, but most importantly, genuine and fantastic people. I was there for six hours, but it felt like two. Truly a great job OJ :)

Thanks bro.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just returned from a six hour stint at Casa De Jeffrey. In summary, The food absolutely killed (Pollo Especial, and delicious sausages from PNoon - and a whole lot else I didn't get to). Great cigars, but most importantly, genuine and fantastic people. I was there for six hours, but it felt like two. Truly a great job OJ :)

Thanks bro.
It was great to meet you, Dave. I hope we can herf again soon.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just got home from Casa De Jeffrey. Great party! Lots of food! Friends from 2 boards getting together and having some fun.
Thanks Jeff!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Awesome herf jeff! Wish i could of stayed longer today. What a great time guys. It was nice meeting everyone and thanks for the great times. Can't wait till the beach herf... Also The food Was Fan Fucking Tastic!! Sorry if you missed out.. see everyone next month