What's new

San Diego

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I'm here in San Diego, though it was a long strange trip....took the train to National Airport in DC only to find out my flight was out of Dulles, VA (man, I am such a dumbass).....$70 cab ride took 40 minutes and I made it on time, only to find out my flight would be delayed 2 hours...

Anyhow, although I was sick-as-a-dog Sunday and Monday, yesterday was feeling, eh, today I feel much better....going fishing tonight.

Today I'm going to do some wandering around the city....anyone know of anything cool to do :grin:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I'm here in San Diego, though it was a long strange trip....took the train to National Airport in DC only to find out my flight was out of Dulles, VA (man, I am such a dumbass).....$70 cab ride took 40 minutes and I made it on time, only to find out my flight would be delayed 2 hours...

Anyhow, although I was sick-as-a-dog Sunday and Monday, yesterday was feeling, eh, today I feel much better....going fishing tonight.

Today I'm going to do some wandering around the city....anyone know of anything cool to do :grin:
Glad to hear your feeling better Greg. See you Friday afternoon early.

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming

Mission Beach for young bikinis:lady: :blushlove The Zoo is cool. Bars in old town area:bottle: La Jolla for the rich and famous:sadcry:

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I was just making sure.. or you know he could go turn the corner and um... well yea you know what I mean

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Mission Beach for young bikinis:lady: :blushlove The Zoo is cool. Bars in old town area:bottle: La Jolla for the rich and famous:sadcry:
Greg, in old town there are two excellent B&Ms ..Churchills wine and cigar bar has great smokes and outdoor patio smoking... just down the street is the Old Town Mexican Cafe...(best carne tacos in the city) there is also the oldest tobacconist in the state ...http://www.racineandlaramie.com/...have fun man...

AndrewDill

San Diegan
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Well, downtown, there's Gran Havana, which has their own cigar rolling and cigars. Fumari's, which is a Hookah Bar. Cafe Bassam's, which is a nice coffee/tea shop.

La Jolla has a seal beach. Cabrillo Nat'l Monument has some historical stuffs and a tide pool.

Just about every Target store has some nice looking girls and cougars.

Balboa park is like the museum district of San Diego. Lots of cool stuff there.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Yea they are having a good time.. spent a couple mortgage payments at a shop.. and sounded nice and buzzed... I talked to them on Saturday..

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Pictures will be up today. Sleep deprived. Too much lobster. Great time.