What's new

Santa Quit Smoking?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That is terribly sad. I just saw the tweet also. Makes me want to buy copies of the book so they don't get distributed.

carholio

Carl
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I don't think it will be too much longer before Santa and Christmas are written out.

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
We started putting tofu cookies out for him with a non fat soy latte a few years ago. The only real pain in the ass is the no smoking sign up on the roof . The last thing I want is my kids learning bad habits from something that I have to make up and change the truth about to brainwash them.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
One of my favorite memories from when I was a kid was going to the bank because the guy who ran it smoked a pipe and I loved the smell. Still do. I imagine that's what Santa smells like. That lady needs to get a new hobby...

Dan

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
We started putting tofu cookies out for him with a non fat soy latte a few years ago. The only real pain in the ass is the no smoking sign up on the roof . The last thing I want is my kids learning bad habits from something that I have to make up and change the truth about to brainwash them.

Hahaha, that made my day.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
This is why I dislike so many people. I just can't wrap my brain around the fact someone has enough time and money to actually pull something like this off. We all know tobacco is bad for you, but there are far worse things to worry about than a pipe smoking, fictional character. This idiot spent 200 grand of her own money so she could be the queen of dushbags for this holiday season.

Watch, next she will fund the campaign to replace Frosty the Snowman's corncob pipe with a celery stick.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I just can't get over the fact that "political correctness" is taken with a grain of salt. It's not the fact that what someone says may offend someone, but the fact that through rhetoric one (or a government) can change perception, which in turn changes reality and acceptance. One slippery slope my friends. The easiest way to get a country to give up it's liberties is through the guise of security.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Didn't you guys know that the night before christmas is a non-fictional procedure about how all children are meant to spend christmas eve?
in the wise words of Stewy Griffin...

Attachments