What's new

Saturday 01/17/2009 The Big Easy , Studio City

Wigwam_Motel

Banned
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Some of you folks know, we were talking about meeting up on Saturday at The Big Easy, few of us are in the boat already, who else ?

wigwam_motel
bagfullofpings
sam
openendstraight (coming from las vegas)
angrybill?
jwintosh?
srduggins?
JDP? ( the baby maker)
King1of3 (can take two cars?)

I'll be heading out from San Bernardino around 10ish with some of the guys, so, we'll be hanging.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I would normally say something juvenile, tacky, or witty. Unfortuneatly I'm tired, working, and need to take a leak.(that's the closest to yellow that's readable).
When I used to drive a lot from Phoenix to L.A. I'd stop in Beaumont (or was it Banning??) for that very purpose.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Some of you folks know, we were talking about meeting up on Saturday at The Big Easy, few of us are in the boat already, who else ?

wigwam_motel
bagfullofpings
sam
openendstraight (coming from las vegas)
angrybill?
jwintosh?
srduggins?
JDP? ( the baby maker)
King1of3 (can take two cars?)

I'll be heading out from San Bernardino around 10ish with some of the guys, so, we'll be hanging.
What the hell are you trying to say?????? :eyepoke: j/k
Where is this place? What do you mean "your in the boat"? You got a boat? When are we going fishing? I might be up for it.

JDP

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
mfromwhere (Mike) and I are planning on being there. So what is the etiqutte on bringing your own cigars to smoke at a B&M? Is it like taking your own food to a restaurant or is ok? I've never done it but it sounds like some people do.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Where is this place? What do you mean "your in the boat"? You got a boat? When are we going fishing? I might be up for it.[/QUOTE

The Big Easy. I think it is in Studio City (I've never been there). I think Angry Bill has a link to it on his signature. This trip may get a little ugly. The Big Easy all day. An Azucar event all night (The Blue Ice Vodka Girls). This one is going to be at least 12 hours of non-stop cigar smoking.

Jason

Wigwam_Motel

Banned
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Where is this place? What do you mean "your in the boat"? You got a boat? When are we going fishing? I might be up for it.
the fishing? or big the easy? :hysterica:hysterica

:wtf: 12 hr session w/ jay n kumar .... :devil:

JDP: bring SMOKES and sure buy a few , just don't :barf: on us, come to smoke; you baby maker.

but, rob bring the crew, i F'in hate not united all us together, i'm sure you know what i mean,

be ready to smoke folks. :smokingbo:pimp2::smokingme:smokingco:pimp1:

JDP

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Don't play dumb. We all know this is just an elaborate plan to lure me in. I have more to offer than just a big "cigar.":bouncetau

JDP

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'd better just leave this one alone. :wtf: If this is a taste of what the conversation will be like on Saturday...

...THEN COUNT ME IN!!!