What's new

Savannah GA Recommendations? Cigars, places to eat?

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Headed to Savannah for four days with the wife and wanted to see if any Brothers had recommendations for places to eat, smoke and must see stuff.

Much appreciated in advance,

Pat

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
I work in downtown Savannah right in the heart of the historic district, probably where you'll be.

I will send you a pm and we can touch base. Lots of good places and many tourist joints which I will steer you away from.
When are you in town.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I just spent a four day weekend there in July with my wife. It was our 20th anniversary. We had a great time. I stopped in a shop near one of the squares and bought some decent smokes. It was a strange place for a cigar shop as it was a mini indoor mall/suite.

As far as restaurants go, our favorite place was called Noble Fare. It's a very small, yet elegant place located away from the more touristy areas. It was delightful. I did a review on tripadvisor under G-Tworldtravelers if you want to check it out. The dinner was excellent, but not cheap. We would love to go back there again.

Another meal/event that we did was to take a cooking class, which turned out to be more of a cooking demonstration that was educational and tastey. The class that we took was with Chef Joe Randall. Great meal...and my wife has made most of the courses at home since then.

Enjoy Savannah. It's a fun and historical city.

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Sent you pm with my cell. Your staying at a great place, actually two blocks from where I work. Let's connect and I can help you out. Lots of fun stuff to fill the days.